Tools for Change is managed and governed by a Collective of 7 people.
● Rachele Clemente is a community organizer with over 5 years of experience working with a multitude of other organizations in and around Toronto. She is also the current Programming and Volunteer Coordinator coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Lana Goldberg is an Actions and Training Coordinator with Greenpeace Canada and is engaged in grassroots environmental justice and Indigenous solidarity organizing.
● Naila Lalji is the Volunteer and Programming Coordinator at OPIRG York
● Michelle Pettis is the Community Action Centre Coordinator with the Student Association at George Brown College.
● Laura Severinac is Director of Tools for Change and the only paid staff person. She is a coach, facilitator, trainer and organizer. If you come across Laura she will most likely be sharing delicious snacks while plotting and scheming for a better world.
● Brook Thorndycraft teaches in the Community Worker Program at George Brown College and facilitates workshops on conflict resolution, sexual health, and other topics.
Advisors and founders
● Jessica Bell is the executive director of TTCriders, a co-founder of Tools for Change, and a lecturer in advocacy and government relations at Ryerson University.