Tools for Change is managed and governed by a coordinating committee of 10 people
● Rachele Clemente holds the programming and board development portfolios for OPIRG Toronto and is a community organizer with over 5 years of experience working with a multitude of other organizations in and around Toronto.
● Lukayo (Luke) Estrella is the Programming and Volunteer Coordinator coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Lana Goldberg is an Actions and Training Coordinator with Greenpeace Canada and is engaged in grassroots environmental justice and Indigenous solidarity organizing.
● Naila Lalji is the Volunteer and Programming Coordinator at OPIRG York
● Julia Levin an Offline Mobilization Campaigner with Greenpeace Canada. She has worked with environmental justice groups in Canada, Italy, Colombia and Ecuador.
● Michelle Pettis is the Community Action Centre Coordinator with the Student Association at George Brown College.
● Laura Severinac is Director of Tools for Change and the only paid staff person. If you come across Laura she will most likely be sharing delicious snacks while plotting and scheming for a better world.
● Brook Thorndycraft teaches in the Community Worker Program at George Brown College and facilitates workshops on conflict resolution, sexual health, and other topics.
● Jessica Bell is the executive director of TTCriders, a co-founder of Tools for Change, and a lecturer in advocacy and government relations at Ryerson University.