Tools for Change is managed and governed by a coordinating committee of 13 people:
● Yogi Acharya is the volunteer and programming coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Jessica Bell is the executive director of TTCriders, a co-founder of Tools for Change, and a lecturer in advocacy and government relations at Ryerson University.
● Rachele Clemente is the Provincial Board rep for OPIRG York and an experienced community organizer who has worked with a multitude of other organizers in and around Toronto.
● Lindsay Hart is the administration and finance coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Anjali Helferty is the former sustainable campuses coordinator at the Sierra Youth Coalition and worked in the U.S. at the Energy Action Coalition. She is completing her PhD at OISE/University of Toronto.
● Demetria Jackson is the Coordinator for Tools for Change. She is also a life coach, yoga teacher, and care-based activist.
● Michelle Pettis is the Community Action Centre Coordinator with the Student Association at George Brown College.
● Laura Severinac is a Programs Organizer for Greenpeace Canada. If you come across Laura, she will most likely be sharing delicious food while plotting and scheming for a better world.
● Brook Thorndycraft teaches in the Community Worker Program at George Brown College and facilitates workshops on conflict resolution, sexual health, and other topics.