Tools for Change is managed and governed by a coordinating committee of 10 people:
● Jessica Bell is the executive director of TTCriders, a co-founder of Tools for Change, and a lecturer in advocacy and government relations at Ryerson University.
● Rachele Clemente holds the programming and board development portfolios for OPIRG Toronto and is a community organizer with over 5 years of experience working with a multitude of other organizations in and around Toronto.
● Kieran Hart is the administration and finance coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Anjali Helferty is the former sustainable campuses coordinator at the Sierra Youth Coalition and worked in the U.S. at the Energy Action Coalition. She is completing her PhD at OISE/University of Toronto.
● Naila Lalji is the Volunteer and Programming Coordinator at OPIRG York
● Michelle Pettis is the Community Action Centre Coordinator with the Student Association at George Brown College.
● Laura Severinac is the Program Director for Tools for Change. If you come across Laura she will most likely be sharing delicious snacks while plotting and scheming for a better world.
● Brook Thorndycraft teaches in the Community Worker Program at George Brown College and facilitates workshops on conflict resolution, sexual health, and other topics.