Tools for Change is managed and governed by a coordinating committee of 10 people:
● Jessica Bell is the executive director of TTCriders, a co-founder of Tools for Change, and a lecturer in advocacy and government relations at Ryerson University.
● Rachele Clemente holds the programming and board development portfolios for OPIRG Toronto and is a community organizer with over 5 years of experience working with a multitude of other organizations in and around Toronto.
● Kieran Hart is the Programming and Volunteer Coordinator coordinator at OPIRG Toronto.
● Anjali Helferty is the former sustainable campuses coordinator at the Sierra Youth Coalition and worked in the U.S. at the Energy Action Coalition. She is completing her PhD at OISE/University of Toronto.
● Naila Lalji is the Volunteer and Programming Coordinator at OPIRG York
● Michelle Pettis is the Community Action Centre Coordinator with the Student Association at George Brown College.
● Laura Severinac is Director of Tools for Change and the only paid staff person. If you come across Laura she will most likely be sharing delicious snacks while plotting and scheming for a better world.
● Brook Thorndycraft teaches in the Community Worker Program at George Brown College and facilitates workshops on conflict resolution, sexual health, and other topics.