The Leading Change network has ramped up its presence and is rocking it. The Leading Change network was founded by former farmworkers union organizer, Marshall Ganz, and is based out of Harvard University.
This post provides you with some basic information about the network and how you can benefit from it and get active. Here’s some tips:
– Join the facebook page. They post frequently. We joined.
– Register for their global gathering online training and conference scheduled for July 27 9.00am to 12.30pm. We are going.
– Read useful academic papers on social change, such as these beauties:
- Ganz’ article called “Organizing as a campaign strategy”.
- Ganz’ article called “The art and craft of social change: why stories matter”
Thanks for your hard work Leading Change Network.